Use of material presented on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. You agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this site.
Although this web site may provide information concerning consulting issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. You should not and are not authorized to rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Your use of this site does not create any client relationship between you and Centre for Organisational Effectiveness (COE Pte Ltd). Copyright COE claims a copyright in its works presented at this site. COE authorises you to view, copy, download, and print COE documents on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes.
- The documents may not be modified.
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: “© Centre for Organisational Effectiveness in 2012. All rights reserved.”
- COE documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of Singapore and international treaties.
- the COE content you wish to use
- where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure)
- where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience
- how many copies will be produced and distributed
- when you intend to publish
- what other non-COE materials will be associated with the COE content
- your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. COE reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our web site. No Warranties and Limitation of Liability Information provided on this web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
COE periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice. COE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site.
Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall COE, its suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Web site’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this web site.
Links to Third Party Sites
If you use any links in this web site to web sites not maintained by COE, you will leave the COE web site. The linked sites are not under the control of COE and COE is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. COE provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by COE of the site.
Service Marks/Permitted Use of COE Service Marks
COE service marks identify COE products and services and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make fair use of our service marks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referencing our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission. If you are in doubt as to whether you need our permission for a specific type of use, please ask us. You may not use COE logos or “design” service marks (as opposed to our service marks consisting solely of words) under any circumstances without our prior written authorisation. In addition, you may not use COE service marks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
- in a non-COE service name or publication title
- in, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks
- to identify products or services that are not COE’s
- in a manner likely to cause confusion
- in a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products, and services
- as hidden or embedded text in web pages in an effort to cause a search of COE marks to result in a hit on a page not maintained by COE in a manner disparaging of COE.