Our consultants bring a broad range of experience in organisation design to help clients in optimising their business performance by meeting their most critical needs around talent identification, talent development and talent management for building a strong human capital.
Therefore, we partner with our clients to engage and mobilise their human capital in achieving business performance and results. Hence, we help them build High-Performing Organisations.
Firstly, organisation design effects more or less all organisational components that support the value creation for your customer. And, Galbraith’s Star Model lists strategy, structure, business processes and lateral links, Reward Systems and Human Resource Management as elements of organisation design. Our solutions include
- Diagnosing the organisational status and plan organisation design solutions that address the organisational needs,
- Assessing the readiness for organisation design interventions using COE’s Change Readiness Assessment Tool,
- Developing Competency Models as a basis for organisation design interventions,
- Aligning strategy and processes with human capital by Job Redesign, often after change of structures, roles and competencies,
- Implementing Competency-based Learning & Development as well as Career Development frameworks.
HR Diagnosis, Strategy & Optimisation
Secondly, HR Diagnosis, Strategy & Optimisation determines opportunity for improved performance and towards proactive partnership with business in driving business results. Furthermore, this includes the development of blueprint/visioning and the associated business case for change. Our solutions include:
- Diagnose the state of your HR infrastructure and HR practices within our clients’ organisation using our online tool HR PulseRate . This HR PulseRate follows the Key Roles of HR by Dave Ulrich,
- Collecting the Voice of HR’s internal Customers (VOC) regarding importance and quality of HR’s service using our online tool HR VOC and
- Boosting the performance of HR processes using Lean HR a modern management tool set .
Integrated Talent Management
Thirdly, Integrated Talent Management is the collection of HR practices and processes an organisation deploys (e.g. recruitment, performance management, career development, succession planning, learning management, strategic workforce planning, transition) to effectively acquire, develop and retain high performing individuals. Our solutions include:
- Determining the state of our clients’ Talent Management process using our online tool Talent Pulse Rate,
- Supporting our clients Talent Management process with our tool box Talent Management Navigator,
- Providing a formalised system for Succession Planning that helps our clients to effectively plan and handle human capital’s growth and development,
- Working with clients to retain and develop talent through our Mentoring Programme and
- Providing Managers a strong grounding for deploying the coaching leadership style as a method that helps develop human resources, skills and competencies as well as evoke excellence within organisations. Our Manager as Coach is well regarded.
Finally, Professional Leasing provides a company with a flexible consulting engagement to delivering on a defined scope of work within an agreed working arrangement. Thus, the advantage of this arrangement is the consulting experience, the range of consulting tools and aids for all kind of requirements that become available for the client through a part-time employee.
Professional Leasing provides an immediate high calibre solution to management or technical resource problems. For example, Professional Leasing professional is able to:
- Provide an organisation with specialised skills that are only needed occasionally,
- Assist when management resources are stretched with seasonal workloads,
- Take on the role of catalyst, motivator or facilitator,
- Make an independent study or assessment of product, service division or subsidiary,
- Come in as a Project Manager on process review and improvement,
- Run divisions or subsidiaries that may require building up prior to divestment,
- Mould or warm up an acquisition to fit with the new corporate structure and
- Set up company systems and coach and train local successors to ‘take over’
Hence, the independence, flexibility and mobility of a Professional Leasing executive are vital elements in the achievement of corporate objectives. They are readily available in the following areas:
- Human Resource Infrastructure Set-up, Policy Review and Training
- General Management
Other Development Solutions
Additionally, other services are available for our clients such as
- Assessing their leaders effectiveness using 360ELP, COE’s online 360 Effective Leader Profile,
- One-on-one Executive Coaching and
- Designing and implementing effective Performance Management systems.
In conclusion, we pride ourselves with our ability to tailor solutions exactly to the needs of our clients.
The most valuable assets of a 20th-century company were its production equipment. However, the most-valuable asset of a 21st-century institution, whether business or non-business, will be its knowledgeable people and their productivity. Peter Drucker